At Powersoft, every individual is provided with the opportunity to unleash their potential to the fullest. We are committed to create a conducive environment that nurtures individuals, inspires teamwork and fosters growth. Join our passionate team of professionals in our pursuit to solve meaningful problems and discover creative solutions for our clients.
The Sr. Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator – will be responsible for architecture, design, and production system implementation and provide support for all the components of Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack. The personnel in this role will work closely with various cross functional IT teams to ensure the smooth ongoing operation of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Oracle DBA (with DB2 Administration knowledge). This DBA needs to take care of the installation, upgrade and patching activities. DBA should have experience on Cluster. Always On, Mirroring and Replication. DB2 Administration knowledge is mandatory. Also DBA should contribute on our technical projects and to optimize IT production with the aim of pooling, rationalizing, standardizing and industrializing operating modes.
Minimum 2 years of experience in quality engineering or relevant roles
• Strong foundation in test methodologies, good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Experience in automated testing tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework)
• Experience in Behaviour-Driven Development
• Experience in Non-Functional Testing such as security testing, as well as performance and load testing
• Good team player with good communication skills
• Good understanding of mobile (iOS and Android – React Native) and web technologies (e.g. React.js, Node.js) with the respective debugging tools
• Initiative to go the extra mile such as by exploring and creating tools to improve testing processes
• Additional certification in Software Quality Assurance is a plus